CARHARTT BROWN ARCTIC QUILT DUCK VEST
Carhartt Inc. was founded way back in 1889 in the USA and is still family-owned with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. The company has become a byword for tough, utilitarian and stylish workwear.
This Carhartt Arctic Quilt Duck Vest in brown is constructed from 12oz/407g firm hand 100% ringspun cotton duck and has a nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation.
It has a brass front zip with inside storm flap and an inside pocket with hook-and-loop fastenings, with two large lower front pockets. The drop tail adds extra coverage.
- 12-ounce / 407 gram, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck shell
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Brass front zipper with inside storm flap
- Inside pocket
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Drop tail
- Triple stitched main seams
- Generously sized so you may want to size down.
RED WING MEN'S BOOTS SIZE GUIDE
All the sizes for the boots we sell are in UK SIZES. So please check below that you are ordering the correct size!
If you haven't worn Red Wings before, the fit is larger than other brands. You should order a half size down from your normal shoe size; but if you need advice, please email us and we'll be happy to help.