CARHARTT SANDSTONE BROWN ACTIVE JACKET
Carhartt Inc. was founded way back in 1889 in the USA and is still family-owned with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. The company has become a byword for tough, utilitarian and stylish workwear.
The Carhartt Sandstone Brown Active Jacket is made from 12-ounce/407 gram, 100% cotton sandstone duck shell, with a quilted flannel lining in the body and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves. It has a drawstring hood, two inside pockets and two large lower front pockets and rib knit cuffs and waistband. The main seams are triple stitched for durability.
- Made from 12-ounce / 407 gram, 100% cotton sandstone duck shell
- Quilted flannel lining in body
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Hood with adjustable draw cord closure
- Two inside pockets and two large lower front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Triple stitched main seams
- Generously sized so you may want to size down.
RED WING MEN'S BOOTS SIZE GUIDE
All the sizes for the boots we sell are in UK SIZES. So please check below that you are ordering the correct size!
If you haven't worn Red Wings before, the fit is larger than other brands. You should order a half size down from your normal shoe size; but if you need advice, please email us and we'll be happy to help.