DICKIES LINED EISENHOWER CHARCOAL JACKET
An iconic name in U.S. workwear, Dickies – or Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company to give it its proper name – began in 1922 in Bryan, Texas, growing out of the 'U.S. Overall Company' founded by C.N. Williamson and E.E. "Colonel" Dickie. Dickies is still based in Texas, and after producing uniforms during WWII, the company expanded massively throughout the USA and beyond.
This Dickies lined Eisenhower jacket in charcoal is one of their best known classic designs, inspired by General Dwight D. Eisenhower's favourite WWII jacket. This updated version is loved for its rugged durability and lightweight warmth, featuring button cuffs, adjustable waist tabs, an interior pocket and pencil pocket on the left sleeve. It's made from a polyester/cotton twill with a nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam for warmth.
- Generous fit across shoulders and chest
- 65% polyester/35% cotton twill shell
- Nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam
- Adjustable tabs at waistband
- Slash front welt pockets, hidden interior pocket
- Exterior pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Durable brass zipper front closure
- Two-piece sleeve and one-button cuffs
RED WING MEN'S BOOTS SIZE GUIDE
All the sizes for the boots we sell are in UK SIZES. So please check below that you are ordering the correct size!
If you haven't worn Red Wings before, the fit is larger than other brands. You should order a half size down from your normal shoe size; but if you need advice, please email us and we'll be happy to help.