CARHARTT BERWICK BLACK JACKET
Carhartt Inc. was founded way back in 1889 in the USA and is still family-owned with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. The company has become a byword for tough, utilitarian and stylish workwear.
This Carhartt Berwick Jacket in black is made from 12oz, 100% cotton duck and has fleece lining in the body and nylon taffeta in the sleeves. It has a full-length zip and the collar features under-collar snaps for an optional hood; it also offers two large lower-front pockets, two inside pockets and two chest pockets.
A storm flap with snap closure, CarstrongTM reinforced snap-adjustable cuffs, self-fabric reinforced drop tail, pleated bi-swing back and metal rivets at all vital stress points all make for a warm, durable jacket. Ergonomic design means it offers great freedom of movement despite its protective qualities.
- Made from 12oz, 100% cotton duck
- Ergonomically designed and articulated action back for greater range of movement
- Fleece lining in body, nylon taffeta lining in sleeves
- Center front zip with storm flap and snap closure
- Collar with under collar snaps for optional hood
- Two large lower-front pockets, two inside pockets and two chest pockets
- High tenacity nylon reinforced, snap adjustable cuffs
- Self-fabric reinforced drop tail
- Triple stitched main seams
- Generously sized so you may want to size down
RED WING MEN'S BOOTS SIZE GUIDE
All the sizes for the boots we sell are in UK SIZES. So please check below that you are ordering the correct size!
If you haven't worn Red Wings before, the fit is larger than other brands. You should order a half size down from your normal shoe size; but if you need advice, please email us and we'll be happy to help.