CARHARTT SANDSTONE BLACK CANYON COAT
Carhartt Inc. was founded way back in 1889 in the USA and is still family-owned with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. The company has become a byword for tough, utilitarian and stylish workwear.
This Carhartt Sandstone Black Canyon Coat is made from heavyweight 12-ounce/407 gramme, 100% cotton sandstone duck shell and has brushed polyester quilted to midweight polyester lining in the body. It features inner sleeve rib knit storm cuffs as well as a corduroy trimmed collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. This coat is split at the side seams with snap closure. It's a tough, durable coat designed to keep the weather out and the warmth in.
- Made from 12-ounce / 407 gram, 100% cotton sandstone duck shell
- Brushed polyester quilted to midweight polyester lining in body
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Two way centre front zipper with inner and outer storm flap and snap closure
- Corduroy trimmed collar with under collar snaps for optional hood
- Two chest pockets, left chest map pocket, two interior pockets, two large lower front double pockets with top and side entry
- Split at side seams with snap closure
- Inner draw cord
- Inner sleeve rib knit storm cuffs
- High tenacity nylon lined reinforced cuffs
- Triple stitched main seams
- Generously sized so you may want to size down.
RED WING MEN'S BOOTS SIZE GUIDE
All the sizes for the boots we sell are in UK SIZES. So please check below that you are ordering the correct size!
If you haven't worn Red Wings before, the fit is larger than other brands. You should order a half size down from your normal shoe size; but if you need advice, please email us and we'll be happy to help.