CARHARTT SANDSTONE BROWN TRADITIONAL COAT
Carhartt Inc. was founded way back in 1889 in the USA and is still family-owned with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. The company has become a byword for tough, utilitarian and stylish workwear.
This Carhartt Sandstone Traditional Coat in brown is made from heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck and has nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation. It features rib-knit storm cuffs as well as a corduroy collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. It offers two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets and two front hand-warmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design plus pleated elbows makes for ease of movement in the most challenging conditions.
- Made from 12oz, 100% cotton sandstone duck shell
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Brass front zipper plus storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Pleated elbows
- Two inside pockets and two large lower-front pockets
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Split back construction
- Ergonomically designed and articulated action back for greater range of movement
- Triple stitched main seams
- Generously sized so you may want to size down.
RED WING MEN'S BOOTS SIZE GUIDE
All the sizes for the boots we sell are in UK SIZES. So please check below that you are ordering the correct size!
If you haven't worn Red Wings before, the fit is larger than other brands. You should order a half size down from your normal shoe size; but if you need advice, please email us and we'll be happy to help.