Attractions Biltbuck LOT 444 – Horsebutt engineer boots handmade in Japan, UK 8/US 9
If you know your authentic vintage-style, soft toe engineer boots, you'll know just how good these boots by Attractions in Japan are. And how hard they are to find! At the time this listing was added, we couldn't find another pair of these in UK8/US9 available anywhere, new or pre-loved.
These aren't new, but they show very, very few signs of wear. There are virtually no signs of wear on the heels or soles, which is almost unheard of: these are ready to break in and make your own.
- Vegetable tanned 'Horsebutt' from Italy
- 12.5″ total height (heel included)
- Japanese steel roller buckles
- Goodyear flat welted
- Oak Bark tanned heavy midsole
- Oak Bark tanned stacked heel
- Japanese steel footbed shanks
- Neat double stitching throughout
- BILTRITE half sole and heel
- Rolled top and curved calf shaft